Saturday, March 1, 2008

Arghhhh...

So i am having a bad week of having vertigo. I have been feeling this way for a while now, and it has gotten so much worse this past week. I can not even stand for any length of time with out feeling like I am going to fall over. The room is always spinning, I can't read, typing takes me forever and most of all I can not care for my kids right. I am miserable. The doctor gave me medication that is not working, and I feel so depressed. I miss being a good mom and being with my kids and taking care of them. I miss being able to drive and walk straight. I feel stripped of my independence and for an educated, quick thinking person, I am slow and pretty defeated in thoughts and feelings. Turner is not feeling well either and I can't get out of my fog enough to take care of him now. Ryan has been amazing; I don't know what we would do without him. Sorry for the vent... it is pretty much sucky here right now.

0 comments: