Saturday, March 8, 2008

March

So today is the perfect March day. I woke up to it being foggy for the morning and early afternoon. Then the rain came and the fog left. Once the rain passed through the sun arrived for a little over an hour leaving way for more rain arriving sideways! I have always hated the dreaded March, however that is quickly changing. I feel that March is mimicking the way life works. There will always be sun and rain, however when one is done it leaves way for the other. It is also nice to be inside watching the rain fall with all the ones that I love the most! So here is to the perfection of this March day!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Be grateful for that blasted rain. I never realized how beautiful Maryland is until I moved out to the very brown state of Utah. It never rains here and thus in the summer everything dies. The mountains are pretty to go up into, but the valleys are not so beautiful. I miss tress and green...