Monday, March 3, 2008

No news is defintely not good news...

So after seeing the ENT today they have no info on why I am feeling so lousy. My ears are clear and my hearing is good and everything on the surface looks great. So now I have to go in for an hour and half balance test at the end of the month and to get an MRI. This basically stinks because right now I don't even care why I feel so lousy, I just want to feel better and get my life back. I can't drive or do anything alone and I am going crazy! They gave me a new medication which I hope helps! If not it is going to be a long.... month! (and that is saying they find out what is wrong) I am just feeling like I am losing my mind! I am frustrated and going crazy! So in most cases, "No news is good news".... but definitely not in this case!

In other news, both kids were sick all weekend too. Reese woke up today with pink eye! I hope we all don't get it!

Reese is going to be 15 months old tomorrow. When Turner was 15 months, I was 8 months pregnant with Reese! I don't remember much about him being 15 months, but I do remember loving this age with him! They are soooo fun when they are one and learning all about they world around them. Turner and Reese really love one another and out of everything I am teaching them I am most proud of that!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I am so sorry about your vertigo problem. That really is crappy. I have to agree with you that the 15 monthish time is sooo fun. Callie is 17 months and I love it. I am excited for the day that we have two kids so that they can entertain each other and love each other!

pianogirlrach said...

I've definately been thinking of you and praying that you feel better soon. I hope that you feel better before the balance test and MRI. Just know that I'm thinking of you!