Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring

I am excited that the weather is getting warmer and that I can take the kids out more. Yesterday I just had my two kids and we took a long walk to Petsmart to see all the animals. We took the wagon and Turner walked most of the way there. It was really fun and we all enjoyed it. I think that we are going to have so much fun playing outside and taking walks! It is even more fun this year because Reese is old enough to run around and I know that she is going to love going to the playground. Now that I do not have Jeffrey so early in the morning (I am soooo not a morning person), Ryan has been getting up early and getting to work by 7am so he can be home by 3:30 and there is plenty of daylight left for us to go out! Haley and Carl are really cool about letting me take the girls out and get fresh air, and so we will be doing a lot of outdoor activities when they are here too! I am really, really excited about the spring if you cannot tell!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I have to comment on your American Idol post. I am a lover of the American Idol. I will have to admit that I am in love with David Archuleta, even though he did horrible last week. I am hoping he is back to his old self this week! I have to support the Utah boy right!? But, I love Brooke as well. She is definitely in my top three favs. And I am not just saying that because she is a Mormon. I love her voice and her stage presence!