Monday, March 17, 2008

Great Weekend

We had a great weekend. The weather on Saturday was great, like upper 50's and sunny, so we took the kids to the big park over off of Falls Rd. They played for a while with their friend Maddy, and had a blast. Then we went to Wegmans and came home to have the kids nap. While they were napping we cleaned off the whole back porch and it all looks so nice now. We are really making progress on getting rid of stuff we don't use, whether donating it or if it is really of no use to anyone, trashing it! I can't wait to finish tackling the basement!

Sunday we went to church and then visited with Ryan's family. I had such a good time visiting with his mom and grandmother. It is so funny to see how different generations interact. Then after dinner we took a long walk with the kids to Walmart because we had completely run out of shampoo! We are enjoying taking walks and being outside together! I can't wait until the weather is warm for good (not hot, just warm!)!

Today I took the kids to mommy's group and we had a great time. I am so lucky to have such a great group of friends/fellow mom's that I can talk with and really stay connected! I don't know what I would do without them sometimes, they really keep me sane!

Tonight we had Jeffrey over for a while when Tracey went to feed Cooper in the NICU. It was like reuniting long lost brothers. They loved being together again, and I really enjoyed having Jeffrey over to play in the afternoon this time. He is coming back over in the morning, but not until 8:30, and Turner is already talking about it! They are really funny together and really do play well! I am glad we are able to help out with watching Jeffrey for Tracey!

0 comments: