Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Exciting afternoon

So I looked everywhere today for the masking tape to tape the girls diapers up before their naps. I could not find it anywhere, so I used some scotch tape and a whole lot of prayers in hope that the Klein girls would wake up with diapers still on. Needless to say the girls did not sleep at all during nap time, and talked a lot. I called down several times telling them they needed to go to sleep. When we got them a little before 3, they used their poop to do art all over the pack and plays and themselves. Ryan did all the physical cleanup in the basement and I did kiddie cleanup in the tub with a lot of talking about how we do not take our diapers off during naps! Needless to say, I am going to be investing in some major masking tape!

Here are some really cute pictures of Turner and Ryan at monster trucks recently. The only thing we hear about is these trucks, but as you can see a good time was had by all!

0 comments: