Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Project Runway

So I am a HUGE Project Runway fan after Rachel got me into it! I was sooo excited for tonight's finale and I was not disappointed! All I can say is:

CHRISTIAN IS FIERCE!!!!

(that is his catchphrase in the show!)

I loved Jillian's stuff too. She did amazing knit pieces and I really loved her style. I think she would have won if she would have been able to capture herself more. I think that it takes a lifetime to do that sometimes and she will! She was truly incredible to watch this season, even if she is sooo INDECISIVE!!

As for Rami, I was not a fan. Yeah he has incredible skills, but I really thought it was boring after awhile. It is just not my style, but that is okay! He will definitely go far!

On a side note, if you are addicted to ANTM like I am too, weren't the makeovers really good tonight! I really loved them and I loved who they sent home! She did not know everything... she just reminded me sooo much of Jade from previous seasons.

2 comments:

pianogirlrach said...

I really wanted Jillian to win!! :( But I'm glad Christian won...I think Matt wanted Chris to win, but alas he did not make it into the final 3.

Jamie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves those two shows! Christian did deserve to win but I really liked Jillian's stuff too. He just cracks me up, it was a great finale.