Sunday, February 24, 2008

Girls Day!

Reese is doing really well recovering from surgery. She has no limitations, and her activity level and all is back to normal. She is still having some blood in her nose, which we think is normal and should clear up soon! We are really sticking close to her and appreciate all the moments we have with our kids!

Yesterday Ryan and his Dad took Turner to see Monster Jam at the Baltimore Arena. They had the best time, and when I get photos I will post them! While they were out doing Boy stuff, us girls (Reese, Grammy, Marge and I) and baby Ryan went shopping at the outlets in Lancaster. My kids needed clothes for this spring and summer, since I had nothing yet for them. We got a complete wardrobe for Reese for the warm weather and most of Turner's for less than 250 dollars! I got a ton of stuff. I can't even believe how amazing the Carter's outlet is up there and there is no tax!! I am really happy with everything and I really enjoyed having a girls day! I look forward to doing it again in the near future! Now all I need to get is Turner some more shorts for the summer and a couple more tee shirts. We figured out when I got home that Turner will be potty training and we are going to need some more shorts because of that! After a fun filled day together shopping we met up with the boys and had dinner and cake for my birthday. It was all yummy and we had a great day! Today we are spending a fun day together as a family! We hope everyone is having a good weekend too.

0 comments: