Saturday, February 9, 2008

Weekend!

I am sooo excited it is the weekend! I always get like this when we have long weeks. We have nothing really planned other than going to church on Sunday. I think we are going to go to dinner at Ryan parents house tonight because Ryan's dad does not have to work this weekend, which has become somewhat of a rarity. I know the kids are going to enjoy spending time with them. Our main goal for the weekend is some quality family time. I love my little family! My son is a handful that we adore, and Reese just lights up my life (even though she is drama central)!

In a couple weeks Ryan and Pop are going to take Turner to see Monster Truck Jam at the Baltimore arena. I know that Turner is going to love it. He is absolutely obsessed with monster trucks! He loves to watch them bam and crash and all the things that little boys love! I am not such a fan when he is doing it around our home, but the same rules apply to monster trucks that apply to all the other things in the house, so they end up in time out quite a bit! Our neighbor took his son to the Monster Jam and he said the noise was not an issue, but it smelled pretty bad... which is why I will not be going! I think that Grammy and I are going to do something fun and girly with Reese! Maybe we will go shopping or something. This is part of what is so much fun about having one of each! We get to enjoy what each of them enjoys!

I will post new pics later on this weekend of the puppy and kiddos! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: