Friday, February 1, 2008

Busy Week

We have had a crazy busy week and I am sooo looking forward to having some time with my family this weekend! I can't wait to lay around with my hubby and cute kids and play games and enjoy being a family.

We have been so busy that I forgot to post pictures of the newest addition to our family. Her name is Sadie and as of Wednesday she weighed 1.6lbs! We are absolutely in love with her! She is so sweet and lovable. One of the reasons we have been busy is because she had a cough that started last weekend, that continued into this week so we took her back to the vet and she has stress induced bronchitis. The vet thinks it was because she was flown in and the stress from the flight caused it. She in now on antibiotics and robitussin and will be fine!

The kids love her! We don't let them pick her up, but Turner loves having her sit in his lap and cuddle with him. Reese loves to pet her! She loves to chase the dogs and she hangs on the the cats tail and he drags her across the floor. She is soooo outgoing and friendly and becoming everyday more and more of a mommy's girl. She is with me all the time and I adore her!
I absolutely love our little Sadie!




Turner the first time he met her (he was asleep when I brought her home the previous night)



He loves when she sits in his lap!



She's sooo little!



Reese the first time she met Sadie!


Reese petting Sadie! (Sadie went right up beside Reese and waited to be pet!)

1 comments:

Jodi said...

What a cute dog! We took Callie to the pet store on Saturday and she loved all of the cute puppies. I love to look at them, but I am not ready to take one home yet!