Monday, January 28, 2008

Friendships

Through time I have always had friends come and go, and today is no different. I have a friend that I adore, but as she becomes more withdrawn to the world around her, she loses touch with people who she considers close friends. I always thought that we would be friends forever, and now it is looking like it is one of the friends that is in my past and not my future. I understand that everyone goes through struggles in life, and no one has a perfect life. You also chose who you are and what you are doing with your life. If you don't like something about yourself change it. Don't crawl in a hole and shut out the rest of the world. You are not only missing your own life, but you are missing that of all the people you consider close to you. It hurts not only you but all of those around you! I know I just need to move on, and hopefully she knows I care a lot. I just can't be pushed away all the time and not fall off the edge!

0 comments: