Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally some Christmas Photos!

Before I get to the Christmas photos that took forever to get up, I wanted to show everyone my absolutely favorite photo of my kids together! Reese crawled into the box with Turner that they were playing with. The box usually holds their toys, but they decided it was more fun with them in it! I love this photo! It shows why I am so happy I have two:)




Reese giving Turner kisses



We had the biggest tree I have ever imaged in our house this year. It literally took up a quarter of our living room. It was about 7 foot wide, no lie! (the photos don't do it justice) The first photo was after Santa came, but before the kids got up and the second is one I took playing with one of the filters for my camera!




Here is the birthday cake that we made for baby Jesus! Turner loved singing to him and we are so glad that Jill and Tim told us about this, so it can be our new family tradition too!




Here is a photo of Reese with one of her coins for her play piggy bank! She is just too cute!


I will get more photos from family and post them soon! We videoed a lot of the morning, so we don't have a lot of the kids opening gifts, but it was SOOOO much fun! Who knew Christmas got better when we have our kids to celebrate with:-)

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I love Reese's big eyes! She is beautiful! Thanks for the suggestion on the indoor playgrounds- I am looking into it to see if we have any around here. (Sometimes Utah is a little tough. They don't have quite the resources that MD does. Count yourself lucky!)