Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Research

So I have to admit that I have not been keeping up with all of the political/ election stuff that has been going on. I try to not let other peoples opinions influence who I am going to vote for, so I try to not read a lot of commentary about the candidates. Because of that, I find that I am really uneducated when it comes to who I feel would be the best people to be elected into office. One of my goals over the next month, before the MD primaries is to become more educated about the candidates so that I can vote based on my own beliefs and thoughts. This has become especially important to me because I am not only voting for myself, but for my children's future! It is crazy how EVERYTHING changes when you become a parent!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow- way to go. I have actually been following this political race. (I usually don't.) I am not sure who I like as of yet. You will have to let me know what your research sways you to do.