Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cute

This morning Ryan brought all the kiddos into wake me up for my birthday! They all came up and wished me a happy birthday and then Sadie nuzzled up to me with a big bow on her back and a letter saying I am going to get a little bag for her (yup I am one of those people... hehe)! It was the cutest thing ever! I love my little family, and our new puppy is sooo cute! I love them all!

A little while later, while I was watching all the kiddos my Mom surprises me and stops by with balloons and German chocolate cupcakes and a card for me! She also brought all the kiddos a cupcake of their very own! It was really sweet of her and I love the surprise! (she also got to see out little Sadie for the first time!)

I am also very excited about the new season of Dancing with the Stars! Ryan can't wait to see Adam Carolla and Penn in those dancing shoes! It should be a lot of fun!

Here are some photos I took the other day of the kids and Sadie!


Reese being cute and smiley!

Hi Mom!

My little Sadie!!

Our attempt at getting all 3 to sit together

Sadie and Ridgley

Turner being himself!

3 comments:

pianogirlrach said...

It sounds like you're having a good Birthday so far!

I can't wait to see Kristy Yamaguchi (sp?)...I'm voting for her even if she sucks!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

Super cute pics!! I hope you had a happy birthday and a better day than I did! :-P