Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Taken from Haley

This is awesome for mindless wasting of time!

A is for age: 26... no complaints!
B is for burger of choice: I love all turkey burgers!
C is for what kind of car you drive: My mom mobile!! A 2007 Nissan Quest... and I actually love it!!
D is for your dog's name: Picasso, Kaden and Sadie
E is for essential item you use everyday: i agree with Haley in saying the coffee pot, but more than that my contacts
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Project Runway
G is for favorite game: Cranium
H is for Home State:Maryland
.I is for instruments you play:Clarinet in middle school, Piano in high school
J is for favorite juice: Cranberry, it is all we drank growing up and i love oj but it upsets my stomach sometimes
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:my own... i do it daily at the gym
L is for last restaurant at which you ate? uh... i think it was a deli sandwich from wegmans
M is for your favorite Muppet: Gonzo
N is for Number of Piercings: Four... two in each each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: After both deliveries
P is for people you were with today: my kids, Klein girls, saw Haley this morning, Carl this afternoon, Priscilla for adjustments, and made a new friend at the gym
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: book worm!! and tv time, hanging with the hubby, computer time
R is for biggest regret: i don't have any
S is for status: happily married
T is for time you woke up today: 8 am
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: how i view the world and paint it
V is for vegetable you love: sooo many!! asparagus or artichokes are at the top though
W is for worst habit: binge eating when depressed or bored... i am trying to change this!!!
X is for x-rays you've had: way too many to count... knees, elbow, head, etc
Y is for yummy food you ate today: chicken tacos for dinner, cheese wrap and pear for lunch and honey wheat bagel with low fat veggie cream cheese and coffee
Z is for zodiac: Aquarius/ Pisces cusp baby

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I seriously am going to sit down and do this sometime! It is a cute game- I feel like I know you so much better now!