Sunday, July 6, 2008

Three Years

Wow!! My baby is 3 years old today! I found out through a friend that you can turn your blogs into a book so I have come up with something I think is going to be really neat. I am going to show everyone a little bit at a time the last three years that Ryan and I have been parents! I am working on going through photos now and then a few at a time I will up load them and everyone can help reminisce with me! Watch out for it all to begin in the next few days!!

Before I do that though I wanted to show everyone a few photos of us celebrating his big day so far! Today we celebrated with presents first, then getting ready and bowling, then to Grammy and Pop's to play in the hose and cake and more presents! Here are a couple cute shots of them today! His party with his friends is next week!


Opening his present from Reese




Look I got Woody (from Toy Story)




And Buzz!




Bowling for the 1st time!!




Reese and her new baby bowling!




Keeping Score!




Posing with Daddy :)




Running in the Water




Reese is too!




Smile :)




Buzz on the Moon cake!




He loved it!! YAY!

YAY Turner is 3!!! I love him so much!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I totally love the Buzz on the moon cake! And I'm glad to see that his swim shirt fits him so well - he looks like a chill little surfer dude. :-)

Barb said...

Oh, also, is that Kieran's orange motorcycle that Turner's running with? We lost one somewhere during that trip, lol, & at least if Turner has it, we know it's in good hands & not lost in a restaurant somewhere!!