Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Tag

I got this from a friend's Blog post! It looks like fun! Leave a memory so I can leave one on yours!

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

HB said...

Wow Brooke, I have lots of memorable moments with you! I think one of the most special is driving to Greeny's shower. We talked the WHOLE drive, there and back and it was so much fun! I thought to myself while laughing with you at Friendly's how lucky I am to have found you as a friend!!!

Becca said...

One of the memories I have of you is being pregnant together with our first boys. That was so much fun to go through that experience with such a great friend since it was our first time.