Sunday, October 14, 2007

Good Weekend

We had a good and busy weekend doing getting nothing accomplished that we wanted to get done... oh well! On Friday night we had to do our typical errands of running to the bank and grocery store. I don't really enjoy doing these things by myself, but I love being with my family and that makes all errands better. Then Ryan and I came home and we watched the new Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. We just joined the blockbuster through the mail thing and we get 2 movies at a time and we can exchange them unlimitedly at the store. It is fun to constantly have movies and we are always surprised by what they send us. We have the Pursuit of Happiness, which we will probably watch tonight after the kids go to bed.

Saturday we hung around the house and talked about painting our room. It is the last one that needs to be painted. To be honest, neither of us had the energy. So we had a pj morning as a family and then when the kids napped Ryan and I played Wii. He creamed me. After the kids napped we went to Ryan's parents house to celebrate his aunts 50th birthday all dressed in our Penn State gear. Here is a pic of us!





Here is one of Ryan and I too!




And here are some of Reese crawling around!







Turner and Pop!


Reese and Daddy!


Reese and I!



Reese and Pop!


The Boys!


Turner was more into running around and getting into stuff then having pictures taken.

Today we wend to a farm up the road called Weber's with the Klein family and our neighbors, the Watchorn's. We had such a good time doing all kinds of fall things like looking at animals and playing in the hay and of course getting some pumpkins! I will post pics of that when I get some from the smart family's who went with us and who remembered their cameras! I hope everyone had as good of a weekend as we did!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay, I just have to say that you have the most gorgeous little family!

Jodi said...

Reese is the cutest little girl ever. I love your coordinating outfits! I especially love the one of the boys... to cute!