Monday, October 8, 2007

First Words

Reese has been saying "MaMa" and "DaDa" for a while now and it is really cute. Yesterday for the first time Reese said her first word other than those. Her first official word is "Bye" and appropriately she said it to Grammy trying to get her to go away. If anyone knows my daughter, you know that she is a HUGE momma's girl! She does not like anyone really besides her daddy, Turner and I, but she really does not like her grandparents and we think that is because if Ryan and I ever leave the kids with anyone, it is the grandparents. So as sad as it is that Grammy is not liked by Reese, it is a completely normal reaction for her age and I know that she is going to get over it. So as we wait for her to begin to branch out from Mom and Dad we are going to celebrate her big milestone's! Yay, she is beginning to talk and I absolutely love getting to know my kids more and more everyday. So in the words of my Reese.... "Bye".

1 comments:

Jodi said...

You got some great pictures up! Yeah! And I think that is so cute that Reese said bye! Our girls are so close in age :)