Friday, October 5, 2007

10 months and more

Today I have the twins all day and I had Jeffrey this morning. The girls, being Reese, Alison and Delaney, are sooooooo GOOD! They all play so well together and Alison and Delaney show Reese new things and they are gentle with her. Jeffrey and Turner were soooooo BAD. They spent time alternating in time out all morning for being really rough and not listening at all. The problem with the boys is that they feed off of one another. It is not really their fault because they are two, but there are days that I am ready to pull my hair out! Thank God for nap time!

Reese is 10 months old as of yesterday. The time is flying by. I cannot believe that in 2 months my little angel girl is going to be a year old. She is totally a mommy's girl and absolutely the light of my life sometimes. She is so sweet and I can't get enough of her. I hope that 20 years from now we have a good relationship too.

Well, I am off to get some lunch while all 4 of the kiddos are napping!

0 comments: