Thursday, September 27, 2007

We are surviving!

So we have survived yet again another week of Ryan in grad school. Tuesday and Wednesday Ryan is gone all day and only sees the kids for maybe 5 minutes if he makes it home before they go to bed. Now it has gotten so that Turner is waking up on Thursday morning begging for Daddy. I know this is a good thing because it shows how much he loves Ryan and misses him, but it still breaks my heart. I tell him that Daddy is working and at school, but as a two year old his concept of this is not too great. I can't wait until next winter when he is done, and then our lives can resume to being normal (okay.... maybe start to be normal... hehe).

Today I went out and bought a ton of paint and such so that hopefully this weekend Ryan and I can get a lot of house things done! Wish us luck!

1 comments:

HB said...

Good luck! I admire you for painting with the kids...we want to paint the hallway and kitchen, but always find excuses to not (we have had the paint for the dining room ceiling since july ;))