Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Boys vs. Girls

I have decided there is a HUGE difference between boys and girls! My son is a two year old american gladiator in training with the little boy, Jeffrey from across the street. They wrestle all morning if I let them, which is not the case. They will start with running around my living room in circles and then Jeffrey takes Turner out. And basically they continue to go from there. Part of me laughs at it because it is really funny, yet another part of me thinks I need to teach Turner to be crazy in certain situations and not others. I think that this is the eternal struggle with all mothers of boys- trying to rein them in!

And then there is my girl and the twins. So cute all three of them. They all will stare blankly at the boys and then look at me like, "Where in the world did these guys come from?" Then they will continue to play nicely with one another. Reese loves it because the girls are gentle with her, and I love it because she has other kids to look up to other then Turner. I'm not saying that I don't want my girl to be tough and capable, BUT I really do want to have a little girl too, and too much Turner time may corrupt her:-).

Well I am off to get some rest so that tomorrow I will be ready for both my boy and girl (and mommy's group!).

0 comments: