Saturday, September 12, 2009

So Fun!

Ryan and I took the kids to Sesame Street live last night! It was really fun. The kids absolutely loved it. Turner was a little more serious about it in his enjoyment, but Reese was all out having a good time. Unfortunately we forgot our camera, but I will never forget Reese dancing the Hula and singing "Hot Hot Hot" to Ryan. She was all smiles and really played along with everything that was going on. She did whatever the characters asked them to do! It was the cutest thing. To see my kids having such a great time filled me completely with joy. I felt like I was going to burst, and I almost let a few tears of happiness fall! I asked them what their favorite parts were, and Reese said she loved seeing all of the girls (being Zoe and Abby), and Turner loved seeing Elmo! They are still talking about how much fun it was and Reese now wants to take dance class even more!


Here are some photos from my blackberry that we took last night. The quality is not great, but you can tell how much fun they were having!

The Stage!

Turner fasinated

Reese memorized

Bad picture, but some of the characters!

Ryan and the kids

Turner all smiles

Reese all smiles

My love bugs!

Mommy's girl!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Brooke, I love the pics, they are so cute!! They look like such smiley, happy kids :)