Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 1

Today I taught my first day at Inner Harbor East Academy (IHEA for short). I loved it. I loved every minute of it. I know that I want to teach full time as soon as the kids are in school all the time. I love being in the classroom. The only thing that I would change would be to not teach art. Art is a passion of mine and I love teaching it now, but I think that I would rather be an Elementary Ed. teacher. I think that I would love having my own classroom and being with the kids full time and not moving from classroom to classroom like I am doing now. I love what I am doing now and I love teaching kids about the arts, but teaching the same lesson over and over again all week gets a little repetitive. I love doing it right now, but I am looking forward to teaching all subjects. I am also going to look into Teach for America and see where that may lead. I am really looking forward to working more this year!

0 comments: