Saturday, September 5, 2009

Home again

This past week I worked 2 almost full days teaching down at the Inner Harbor East Academy. It is downtown Baltimore. I really loved it. I am going to really enjoy teaching down there this year. After I was done teaching on Wednesday the kiddos and I took off to go to Rehoboth Beach, DE to visit my grandparents. We had a really nice time visiting with them. I got a lot of the clothes and shoes and stuff I needed for the kids down at the outlets... which I love because there is no taxes!! We were not supposed to come home until tomorrow sometime, but on Thursday I started to feel a little crummy. Then yesterday I really started to feel bad, and after talking to my primary care doc on the phone yesterday afternoon he gave me the option of going to patients first or coming home and seeing him at 9 am this morning. So needless to say we packed up and came home 2 days early so that I can go to the doctors. I am really bummed that I had to come home early, but I did not sleep all that well last night and I am still really feeling lousy so I am glad I am home for that reason. It will be nice also to get to spend the long weekend with Ryan, who was not going to come down to the beach! I guess everything does happen for a reason!

0 comments: