Saturday, September 13, 2008

Team Spirit!

Ryan and I were both born and raised in Maryland, which means we were raised as huge Orioles, Ravens, and Maryland Basketball fans! Then Ryan went to Penn State main all four years so you have to add Nittany Lion fans to that list too! Needless to say we are raising our kids the right way as hugs sports fans! Last year our christmas card was us in PSU jerseys, then earlier this summer I put up a link to our O's pictures at Turner's first game, and now is the time for the most exciting... RAVENS!!! Ryan and I went to opening game thanks to my mom and Priscilla! We had an amazing time and we were all four decked out in Ravens gear! Here are some cute photos of Reese in her Raves outfit! (my mother does not approve... she said there is too many athletic genes in her blood to be a cheerleader... we think she is adorable and we may be dragging grandma to cheerleading competitions in the future ;) )



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, look at that gorgeous face!