Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Day of School

This week Turner had his first day of school! It was emotional for me, being that I have been with him ever day since he was born and now he is big enough to go to school! Needless to say he LOVES LOVES LOVES it! By the second day he was running through the door with out looking back. He has so much fun and adores his teachers. He will be going 3 days a week for 2.5 hours at a time. There is only 11 kids in his class and he is already talking about his new friends! Ryan and I are so excited about this new step! He is such an amazing boy!

Leaving the house!


Getting in the car!


Outside school with Daddy!


Posing behind the sign after school!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, Turner is such a big boy! I miss the days when we would get our boys together. Who knows when we'll be in MD again!

Jodi said...

I love the play by play pictures up to the school! I am glad that he loves it so much. What a sweet boy!