Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun Weekend

This past weekend we left the kids with Ryan's parents and we headed to West Chester to have an early Thanksgiving dinner with Rachel, Matt, Amie and EJ. We got there and had a great dinner with pumpkin soup, turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a ton of other food! We drank 5 bottles of wine and some pumpkin ale! We then played games and EJ and Rach serenaded us with some music! We enjoyed spending time with our good friends, and we look forward to doing it again soon!

The best part is that the kids were great with Ryan's parents! Turner is always good for them, but he passed a big milestone by sleeping in a big boy bed! Reese was great and enjoyed spending time with her grammy and pop! It is so exciting that she loves her grandparents, and we look forward to having time with my parents and grandparents this week!

On a sad note, my grandparents had to put down one of my cats from childhood today. It still has not hit me quite yet, but I am sure it is going to when we don't see her on Thanksgiving. It is hard because this is the first pet still in my life that we have lost. I am happy that she did not suffer though!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I am sorry to hear about your cat. But, it seemed like a fun weekend other than that!