Monday, October 12, 2009

Catching up

This fall I have felt like all I have been doing is playing catch up. I started teaching in the city 2 days a week and I have also been teaching a class on Saturday mornings. I really love teaching and I see myself doing it full time in the near future, but I have realized that my children are number one and I can't do it all. I really need to be with them as much as possible still. I don't really like my kids being with random sitters and Ryan works too, so I am trying to cut back my hours some... now only if my boss would cooperate and get moving on this (it has been 3 weeks that we have been trying to get coverage for the Tuesday afternoon classes....)

I have also been working out with a personal trainer for about 6 weeks or so now. I am seen definite results and I am loving it! I am making huge milestones and I crave the exercise when I don't do it. This is HUGE for me and I am really proud of myself :)

I am also PTA president at the kids school... well enough said there!

The kids are growing up right before my eyes! I just adore my kids even when they are a handful!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

You have taken on a lot! Way to go on being the PTA president, now that's dedication. I love that you got a personal trainer- I want to do that sometime!