Thursday, January 1, 2009

Marriage

Let me start by saying that I am so in love with my husband and I do think that he and I are in it forever together! As I was browsing my yahoo homepage I cam across this article about marriages... it is 7 things that no one will ever tell you, but you know is the truth about marriage! It was so true and it really made me think about my marriage and how lucky I am that I am married to someone who loves to work through it all with me! If you are married and reading this article I attached I know you will all be going "uh huh... that is so true!" and for those of you who are not married, I promise you will look back after saying the I Do's and join the rest of us with seeing how much of a journey marriage is! My favorite was the number about how you make you happy! I am such a firm believer in that and my mother always taught me to take accountability for my own feelings and I try to bring that in to my marriage and know that I need to make me happy... things Ryan does for me helps, but I am ultimatly responsible for me and my feelings! I am so lucky with my husband, but I was really glad to read this artilce and have it reaffirmed that everyone is going through the same things!!

Marriage article

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great article! It's all about communication and compromise, it really is.

Jodi said...

You have a great take on your marriage! It's wonderful hear you are happy and willing to work through things. I think that makes a healthy marriage.