Sunday, October 19, 2008

Reese time!

One of the most amazing benefits to Turner going to school is that I am able to get the one on one time I really crave with Reese. It is not that I don't love spending time with both of my kids, but I never had the extended one on one time with Reese that I was lucky enough to have had with Turner. We do a lot of fun things together and she is finally adapting to leaving Turner somewhere for a little while. We hang out with friends, go to stores, or sometimes come home and hang out together. I have noticed that she is definitely more outgoing and really excited about showing me things when she does not have to compete for my attention. It is amazing how she is becoming such a sweet and smart little girl! I am absolutely enchanted by her! One day we came home and made brownies together... here are some pics from that day!

Spoon: Check!


Stir: Check

Big Smile: Check Check!!

I LOVE HER!!!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm sure you are loving having time to spend with just Reese. That is all I think about lately! How in the world am I going to give each of my kids the attention they need? Eeeek! I am so scared!