Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun Weekend

My family had another fun and exciting weekend, even in the awful heat that has overcome the Baltimore area! On Friday night Haley, Chrissy and I all went to see Sex and the City! It was SOOOOO good! All i can say is that I would easily pay to see it again and I will be buying it when it comes out on video! I was really afraid that they were going to ruin the "perfect" ending that the series had given us, but they didn't. I laughed, cried and was moved all over again by the 4 women I escaped from my life once a week to watch! I can't wait to see it again!

Saturday we hung low. Turner has an infection that spread out of his nose and into blisters all over his face, so we let him chill while the antibiotics prescribed to him on Friday took effect. We enjoyed being together and I love down days like that!

Sunday we went to my Mom's house on the water and ahe took us out on her 47 ft new boat! It was amazing! We parked in a creek where we could ride around on the jet ski and swim! All 4 of us really enjoyed swimming in the bay! It was the first time for the kiddos swimming in the bay, and I look forward to doing it a lot more with them! Then we came back to her house and she cooked an amazing dinner and we were able to catch up more before we packed up and headed home!

Today was playgroup and we went over to Tracey's and enjoyed seeing all of our friends. Reese has been feeling a little down, so I kept them inside in the air conditioning most the day being that it is almost 100 degrees with all the awful humidity added to that! It is just really gross out! We are going to lay low with the twins and stay inside again tomorrow hoping that she is feeling more like herself soon!

0 comments: